Venue Entry - 4KC: Four Kingdoms Collide
***TICKETS ARE NOT SOLD OUT. WE WILL HAVE VENUE ENTRY TICKETS AT THE DOOR FOR $20****
Purchasing this product earns you Venue entry into the 4KC: Four Kingdoms Collide. If you wish to compete in the tournament, you must also purchase a "Tournament Entry" ticket.
The 4KC: Four Kingdoms Collide takes place at The Globe Theater in Los Angeles, CA on March 1st, 2020.
You must show a valid ID to the name on the order OR be able to show the email confirming your purchase to gain entry on the day of the event.
If you purchase more than one ticket, you will be able to claim multiple wristbands at pick up.
All ticket purchases are nonrefundable. If you wish to redistribute your ticket to someone else, please message us on Facebook with the name of the person taking your place.
The 4KC Four Kingdoms Collide takes place at The Globe Theater; 740 S Broadway Los Angeles CA 90014.
Registration / Line forms @ 11:00 am
FIRST 50 PEOPLE REGISTERED IN LINE (COMPETITOR OR SPECTATOR) GET A VOUCHER FOR 1 FREE TACO ACROSS THE STREET.
Doors open @ 12:00 pm
Registration Closes @ 12:30pm
You must be 18+ to enter the event, 21+ to drink with valid and current government ID.Each ticket you are given is provided a single entry. No ins/outs.
- GLOVES, LIGHTS, FLOW ARTS, LED THINGS OF ALL KINDS
- Cell Phones, Cameras (casual or professional), recording equipment of any kind
- CLOSED packs of cigarettes upon entry
- Electronic cigarettes / small vapes (MUST BE USED OUTSIDE ON PATIO ONLY)
- Fanny Packs
- Small Purses
- Drawstring bags
- Medication (with prescription matching government valid ID
- Costumes (No clown attire)
- Drugs or drug paraphernalia of any kind including cannabis
- Outside food or beverages
- Open packs of cigarettes (upon entry)
- Backpacks or large purses.
- Weapons of any kind
- Glass or bottles of any kind
- Noise producing items such as airhorns or megaphones
- Laser Pointers / Laser pens
- Fireworks or anything openly flammable (Sorry to any fire spinners attending!)
**All individuals are subject to search upon entry into the event.